Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Can you believe I did it?!?!

I ATE the FROG!!! 

It was BIG!
It was slimy!
It was bumpy!
It took a long time!
I got sidetracked!
It happened little by little!
I got it DOWN! 
It feels good!
Like, really good!

Today, I got 95% of my tax preparation done for our unbelievably fast growing business. Praise God. We are so blessed. We actually got incorporated the beginning of this fall and we finally have an accountant. That makes the BIG FROG, well, not so hairy :) However, there is still a TON of work on owning your own business. We are learning first hand how to do it all when it comes to our business. I'm the very artsy crafty, can never think straight kind of a person so to get this done, I feel accomplished. I feel happy. I feel tired. I'm going to bed.
XO.

1 comment:

Laila said...

Nice Job!!! Whats your business??

xoxo-Laila

http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

p.s Ur kids looked soo cute in the Christmas pics!